New students seeking admission to Lipa Adventist Academy should submit the following documents upon enrollment:
• Original copy of Progress Report Card (Form 138).
• Photocopy of Authenticated (NSO) of birth certificate.
• Baptismal certificated (for SDA Students).
• Certification of good moral conduct.
• Honor certification for valedictorian and salutatorian.
Returning old students should submit school year-end clearance and progress report card
Students from other denomination whose average is below 80% should take admission test. An examination fee of 100 pesos is charged.
A student who wish to stay in the dormitory should pay 100 pesos reservation fee which is valid up to the first day of school year.
LIPA ADVENTIST ACADEMY © 2017